the legend

joyful rogger fedder

Friday, June 26, 2009

Quotes of the day - Friday 26 June 2009


Photo Titled Serena thriller
Serena William thrilled to be winning her third round encounter to Italy's Roberta Vinci.
“Well, I thought someone was gonna come get me. Then I figured, well, maybe I just have to report. I didn't know what to do. So I was waiting, warming up. I was waiting and waiting. Finally I was like, Okay, I think I'm just going to go out. I'm used to someone coming and saying, Okay, let's go.”

Serena Williams proving just what a big brave girl she is on Court 2.

“You know, it was quite funny before the match. We were warming up at the same place. We just had to make sure we were not going to sit on the same bench.”

As tough as it sounds, Daniela Hantuchova makes remembering what competition she is playing in and that doubles partner Ai Sugiyama is in fact her opponent sound rather easy.

“Yeah, I mean, it's always nice to play against him. Unfortunate that most of the time you gonna lose.”

Philipp Kohlschreiber at his most dignified and realistic in defeat. The German lost in four sets to Roger Federer.

“I like it, because if I can win with only one shot, I'm, I don't know, a genius, so I like it.”

A fitting repost to all those who those Ivo Karlovic critics out there. Quick and powerful, a lot like that one shot of his.


No comments:

Post a Comment